Hello from The Hair Tailor!
As you may or may not know we are opening again on Saturday 4th of July and we are looking forward to seeing you all again!
To promote and maintain a safe and hygienic environment for all of us we are implementing the following government recommended guidlines.
We have also allocated extra time between appointments to sterilise the salon before each service and so that we can run on time.
- To minimise people being in a close proximity to one another, the main salon waiting area has now been removed so we ask you kindly to arrive on time for your appointment and not to bring anyone with you.
- Please keep in mind that we can only have one person in the studio at a time. Any people other than yourself will be asked to wait outside of the salon.
- Please bring your own face mask. We will have them for sale at the salon for £3 if you don't have one.
- Please only bring one personal bag with you and no extra shopping etc
- We will have a digital thermometer in the salon to take everyone's temperature before we begin services, anyone with a temperature of 38 degrees and above will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Hand sanitisers have been fitted for you to use before you come downstairs into the studio.
- Alcohol wipes will be available for you to clean your phone / laptop / tablet if you bring them with you.
- Fresh disposable gowns and towels will be used for each service and your stylist will be meeting the recommended PPE requirements by wearing disposable gowns, aprons, gloves and masks.
Please get in touch if you have any further questions / concerns or to book an appointment.
The Hair Tailor ™